WE ARE HIRING
Be the pioneer and challenge your capability to achieve new success in a friendly, dynamic and exciting business environment!
- Leading the project planning sessions
- Managing the project from A to Z
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Providing financial analysis, looking for income streams
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Managing procurement processes
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Education: Business Management/ Business Administration, Finances, Project Management
- Experience: At least 1 year in the similar position
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions on behalf of your stakeholders and teams.
- Time Management: You will be working with stakeholders, customers and management, often managing various project elements simultaneously.
- Math and Budgeting: You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know how to manage your budget.
- Analytical Skills: You will need strong analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis. Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion, ability to work under pressure
SEND YOUR CVs TO INFO@SIRUSHO.COM
SUBJECT LINE: PROJECT MANAGER